WELCOME HOME! This beautiful well-maintained rambler boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths. There is a formal dining room and the eat-in kitchen opens up to a spacious family room that is great for entertaining. Upgraded kitchen cabinets and granite countertops are just a few upgrades this charming home offers. The large master suite with walk-in closet and master bath is located on the main floor . This home is located on a cul-de-sac. There is a newer roof, upgraded kitchen and baths, and great space in the basement that can be used for a play room, a home office, or homeschooling area. Love Smart homes? This home features a Nest security system with exterior cameras, Yale keyless entry with a smart camera doorbell, and a smart thermostat that can all be operated just using your phone! The neighborhood's many amenities include a walking path with a community pool, tennis courts, and a large playground. You will be close to shopping (including the National Harbor), the local movie theater and many restaurants. The location is a commuter's dream. Quick access to Routes 5, 301, & 210 allow to easily get to Virginia, DC, and local military installations. This home won't last long. Don't miss the opportunity to make this your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,908 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)